MENU

Slide

feather earrings

Saturday, August 20, 2011


Hello!

Thank you for all the comments, emails, messages i've received this couple days, I'm truly so relieved that i have this blog, because no matter what I'm going through, I'm never totally alone because i have such awesome readers and friends that I've made through this blog! Although it's a truly unconventional way of making friends?!



Anyway, did a shoot yesterday morning, so early zZz some details were conveniently omitted when i was asked to do the shoot so honestly I'm not too happy about it at all.
BUT! I had fun with Jessica, Christy, Roxanne & Daphne!






After the shoot, we drove to Parkway Parade for brunch with Jessica & Christy.

Went to shop around with Jessica for accessories and some spring-ish clothes that we can wear for our Aussie trip in.. omg 17 days!!! We're gonna stay in Sydney for half the trip and then head over to Gold Coast, our vacation apartment is gonna be like minutes walk from Bondi Beach!



377413768

Jessica convinced me to get this awesome pair of
white feather earrings which i thought was gonna be too long and over for me since i have like short hair right? But this morning i tried wearing only one side and styling my hair to the side and i freaking love it !






Next week is gonna be AWESOME! Monday to friday styling for New york skin solutions and Yun Nam Hair Care's beauty talkshow filming, have to reach jurong 6am everyday but what the heck i get to hangout with my ex-colleagues and they are so fun!

Then Saturday/Sunday I'm having a sponsored staycation at Quincy Hotel with a cupcake workshop and movie night! (:






Tonight after work I'm gonna head over to boyfriend's place cos he's cooking dinner for me, how sweet! Then after that I'm gonna head to helipad for a farewell party. So sad that he can't come along with me, oh wells! There's always next time. (:

Yesterday i was at his place and his 8-year old niece came for the day and he was teasing her and giving "bunny hugs -(how cute is that)?!" and checking his niece's homework. Awwwww
♥.






Ok! Gotta run, love you all!
Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: